Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

-0---0---0---3-2-3-2-4-6-4-6-3-2-3-2-
4-6-4-6-----4-6-4-6-4-6-4-6-9-a--

Mouse Maniac Mouse Maniac

Good job

The idea is good and the game is nicely done but the games get too repetitive.

Prid-Outing responds:

That's the point, but I could have made it different. Oh well, hope you enjoyed :D

Now You Jump High Now You Jump High

Awesome game

It simple, challenging, and fun to play. My high score is like 208 or something, might try to beat it later.

---Running From Death--- ---Running From Death---

Creepy as hell...

...And that's good. :P One thing I didn't like though is that the clock ticks sound really offbeat when the hi-hat enters. Apart from that and this not really being drum n' bass, it's a good song, nice job as always.

Acid-Notation responds:

yeah the entrance was the worst part of the song, but glad you liked it overall

Minecraft, the song of WTF Minecraft, the song of WTF

This really deserves it's 5000+ views

The background beat is catchy as hell somehow. The sound effects are too weird for me but they add the fun factor to the song :P Awesome job, congrats on the crapload of views too.

Acid-Notation responds:

yup ikr, the background sound effects in the beginning are those ambient cave sounds actually too keep as much minecraft in this song as possible! glad you like it!

&amp;lt;EagleGuard&amp;gt; Tyrian Remix <EagleGuard> Tyrian Remix

It's awesome

Been playing Tyrian since I was like 4, and this is a really great interpretation of the first level's music. Like Personplacething said, it really deserves to be in a remake or something. But, I also agree with GasparleGecko, the guitar sounds too MIDIey. Great job though, keep it up :)

EagleGuard responds:

Thank you =) Keep in mind, this song is pretty old and was made with Reason 4, which is not the best program for realistic guitars. I now use Sonar 8 and have a couple of realistic guitar VSTi's, so future songs should sound more realistic.

Thanks for the review!

Plasmatic Sound Plasmatic Sound

Looks cool.

Looks like something you could use as your profile image. Nice job, I wish I could make stuff like this >.>

Acid-Notation responds:

profile image!? dude this thing is a desktop background! it isn't even close to resolution for profile images, but glad you like it