---Running From Death--- ---Running From Death---

Creepy as hell...

...And that's good. :P One thing I didn't like though is that the clock ticks sound really offbeat when the hi-hat enters. Apart from that and this not really being drum n' bass, it's a good song, nice job as always.

Acid-Notation responds:

yeah the entrance was the worst part of the song, but glad you liked it overall

Minecraft, the song of WTF Minecraft, the song of WTF

This really deserves it's 5000+ views

The background beat is catchy as hell somehow. The sound effects are too weird for me but they add the fun factor to the song :P Awesome job, congrats on the crapload of views too.

Acid-Notation responds:

yup ikr, the background sound effects in the beginning are those ambient cave sounds actually too keep as much minecraft in this song as possible! glad you like it!

&amp;lt;EagleGuard&amp;gt; Tyrian Remix <EagleGuard> Tyrian Remix

It's awesome

Been playing Tyrian since I was like 4, and this is a really great interpretation of the first level's music. Like Personplacething said, it really deserves to be in a remake or something. But, I also agree with GasparleGecko, the guitar sounds too MIDIey. Great job though, keep it up :)

EagleGuard responds:

Thank you =) Keep in mind, this song is pretty old and was made with Reason 4, which is not the best program for realistic guitars. I now use Sonar 8 and have a couple of realistic guitar VSTi's, so future songs should sound more realistic.

Thanks for the review!

Master Volume Master Volume

Decent but a little boring after a while.

Needs more "depth" imo, I found it a little too plain. The intro riff is awesome though, I hope it isn't a preset GarageBand one. :P

Robotic wave. Robotic wave.

Not wonderful but decent

It's good for a beginner, but not fantastic. The loop needs more depth imo, try adding a bassline and a drum track. Keep trying ;)

Fucking Win Fucking Win

Fucking win, really.

This goes straight to my favorites. The drums don't sound like MIDI to me though (maybe you have a soundbank other than the crappy WinXP bank)... And that's good. :P I loved the guitar too. you're an awesome player. :)

In My Own World (demo) In My Own World (demo)

Really awesome.

I love the guitar riffs, the keyboard gives the song a very special feeling too. You've done an amazing job on this song considering it's a demo, keep up the good work. :)

MetalJody responds:

Calming the Storm Calming the Storm

Not the best but still nice.

The song is good but the drums need to be louder, you can barely hear them on the second half of the song. And if you can, use better guitar sounds next time. ;P

w0lv3rine responds:

yeah thats how I feel about it. . .this is straight out with no edits. . . once I finish the edited version I'll replace em

---Acid House--- ---Acid House---

Nice job

I loved it :D I just didn't like the snare sound (but got used to it :P) and the piano, but still you did a really nice job.

well glad you approve

chaos ironman chaos ironman

What everyone said.

Even Justin Bieber is better.